Your source for fun, free games-web tools-freeware
Business Card Sizing Examples
The PCman's Business Card Sizing Examples
You can put anything you want to on the cards, but obviously the space is limited so using the white bars is an easy way to ensure your cards will print properly.
You don't have to necessarily use the spaces for what they were originally labeled for. As long as the card is not longer or wider than the white bars your printing will be fine. Also be sure that the white bars are touching each other in the corner and not pulled apart as in the picture below.
If any of these problems occur there are several ways to correct it.
What if the sizing is wrong?
- Reduce the number of words or letters on your card.
- Reduce the size of your typeface by choosing a lower numbered font on the Fonts page.
- If you have made your text bold you can try changing the font weight, bold letters are larger than normal weight letters.
- Also, some fonts are more compact than others you can experiment using different fonts.
- The logo if you chose one uses card space, if it is too large it will affect the size of the card. Choose a smaller logo, a differently shaped logo or no logo.
New features are always added so check back often.