Your source for fun, free games-services-software
Free Letterhead Creator FAQ
Free Letterhead Creator FAQ help and support for our free letterhead creator answers common questions with simple solutions and tips to help you use our free letterhead creator online.
Many people email us and ask us the same questions over and over so we have opted to provide help and support online here. Here are simple answers to your questions and helpful tips to help you create a better letterhead.
Free Letterhead Creator | Make Free Business Cards | Arcade Games
The PCman's Letterhead Creator FAQ
Free Letterhead Creator Help and Support
How do I correct errors or make changes in my images or information?
- Why won't the letterhead come out the right size on the preview page?
- When using your own logo image make sure it isn't so large that it distorts the layout of the letterhead if it does you could try a different style or a smaller logo.
- Why does the letterhead run off the page when printing?
- If the letterhead runs off the page after printing, go to File then Page Setup on your browser and set the margins to zero then remove the header and footer afterwards it should work.
Read our Webpage Printing Tips article for concise instructions.
- Why don't my letterhead backgrounds print?
- To correctly set Chrome and Firefox:
1. Go to File > Page Setup
2. Select the Format & Options tab > check the Print Background box.
- To correctly set Internet Explorer:
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options...
2. Select the Advanced tab > scroll down to Printing
3. Check the Print background colors and images box
4. Click Apply then OK
What if my logo or text overlaps the background?
- While on the PREVIEW page check your letterhead for typographical and grammatical errors, if you are not satisfied with any part of the letterhead and want to change it press the appropriate button at the bottom of the PREVIEW page to edit the section that needs changing.
If you are happy with your letterhead press the PRINT button at the bottom.
How much does it cost, how many letterhead can I make?
- While on the PREVIEW page directly above the PRINT button there are 3 drop down boxes to set the LEFT, TOP and RIGHT margins. Set each as needed to push the logo and text away from the edges so it won't overlap onto the background. You can also use it to help center it if needed.
- There is no cost and you can make as many letterhead as you like whenever you like our print shop is open 24/7/365.
New features are always added so check back often.