Your source for fun, free games-services-software
Free Letterhead Creator FAQs
Free Letterhead Creator FAQs are help and support for our Free Letterhead Creator. Answers to common questions with simple solutions and tips to help you make better letterhead for free online.
Many people email us and ask us the same questions over and over so we have opted to provide help and support online here. Here are simple answers to your questions and helpful tips to help you create a better letterhead.
Free Letterhead Creator Help and Support
- Why won't the letterhead come out the right size on the preview page?
- When using your own logo image make sure it isn't so large that it distorts the layout of the letterhead. You could try a different style or a smaller logo if it does.
- Why does the letterhead run off the page when printing?
- If after printing the letterhead runs off the page, go to File then Page Setup on your browser and set the margins to zero. Then, remove the header and footer after you remove them it should work.
Read our Web page Printing Tips article for concise instructions.
- Why don't my letterhead backgrounds print?
- To correctly set Chrome and Firefox:
a. Go to File > Page Setup
b. Select the Format & Options tab > select the Print Background box.
- To correctly set Internet Explorer:
a. Go to Tools > Internet Options...
b. Select the Advanced tab > scroll down to Printing
c. Select the Print background colors and images box
d. Click Apply then OK
- How do I correct errors or make changes to my images or information?
- While on the PREVIEW page, check your letterhead for typographical and grammatical errors, if you are not satisfied with any part of the letterhead and want to change it click the appropriate button at the bottom of the PREVIEW page to edit the section that needs changing.
If you are happy with your letterhead click the PRINT button at the bottom.
- What if my logo or text overlaps the background?
- On the PREVIEW page directly above the PRINT button, there are three drop-down boxes to set the LEFT, TOP, and RIGHT margins. Set each as needed to push the logo and text away from the edges so it won't overlap with the background. You can also use it to help center it if needed.
- How much does it cost? How much letterhead can I make?
- There is no cost. You can make as much letterhead as you like whenever you like. Our print shop is open 24/7/365.
- Can I also create stationery?
- You will use our letterhead creator program to create your stationery. The program is titled a letterhead creator, but it creates stationery too. You will use it the same way.
- Use the system as a Free Stationery Creator. Use any style, colors, fonts, logo, or background to create your own free stationery that you can print instantly. Quickly update it using our easy editing system. Use your logo and background or choose them from our library. Select the font and colors. Our free stationery maker has many different styles. Please feel free to create and print as much free stationery as you want no limits are placed on the program's usage. Making free stationery is quick and easy to do. Follow the self-explanatory directions at each step.
- Using our Free Stationery Creator to create and print free stationery online enables you to create and print stationery as it is needed any time of day. You can use this program at any time to create and print with no restrictions or limitations.