Company Name: RCI Recruitment Solutions
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Email Address: jsackrider AT rcirs DOT com
Job ID: Press Shop/Tooling Engineer
Position Type: Full-time
- Our client company is a leading Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry specializing in structural metal components and e-coating is expanding at its Tuscaloosa facility. They have an opportunity available in our new Press Shop Department for: Press Shop/Tooling Engineer.
Responsible for full scope of Engineering functions ranging from new tool design review, coordination and project management to die troubleshooting, process design and maintenance, lean production activities and engineering change implementation, all related to the stamping process in our new Press Shop. The position will also have the opportunity to play a major role in the establishment of this new stamping facility within our plant and will further assist the Sales department with tool and part cost calculations as part of ongoing sales activities.
- - A bachelors degree in Engineering or closely related field is required with a minimum of 5 years experience in an automotive stamping environment.
- - Tooling design, build and troubleshooting experience is essential with a good working knowledge of QS9000/TS16949 systems (APQP, FMEA, GD&T and SPC).
- Must be literate in Microsoft Office applications including MS Project and have experience working with CAD (Catia V5 preferable) and simulation software.
- To apply, please email resume, indicating position of interest to email@example.com -- with code ISPSjls in the subject line.
Submit Your Resume Here: jsackrider AT rcirs DOT com